Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 for Android
This little blue mob is the winner of the Minecraft Live 2021 vote.
• Generated when Experimental mode is activated.
• Picks up similar items that he holds in his hand.
• The mob drops found items right next to the Music Block.
• If Allay is holding an item given to him by a player, he will follow that user.
• If you activate a music block next to Allay, for 30 seconds he will drop items to this block, and not give them to the player.
• Items that are in the inventory of the mob, Allay transfers them to his owner.
• Allay occasionally spawns in cages near Reaver outposts and in Woodland Mansion.
There is a bug where Allay slows down when picking up and delivering an item, especially if there are identical blocks (for example, regular and red sand).
If you activate Experimental parameters, then updated Sculk Blocks will appear.
In the near future, the depths boss Warden will appear.
A block that reacts to the death of mobs and emits soul particles.
• Becomes active if a creature dies within 8 blocks.
• Mobs that die nearby no longer drop experience.
• A charge appears in the place where the mob died.
• The charge turns blocks into rolling blocks.
• The experience of the killed creature affects the strength of the charge.
• Transforming one block costs 1 charge power.
• After the time has elapsed, the charge will disappear. This time depends on the distance to the Sculk Catalyst itself.
• If the charge was at the expense of 4 blocks, it turns into an Acoustic Sensor or Skulk Shriker.
• If the charges meet, they can combine.
Two changes have been made to this block to match Minecraft: Java Edition.
Rolling pins no longer vibrate when activated if filled with water.
Vibrations can be dampened with the Wool Block.
This is a new effect that accompanies when Warden and Skalk Screamer spawn.
• Reduces the brightness of the game to a minimum and limits the view.
• Dark Pulses will gradually dim any light sources.
• After adding Warden, torches will gain special value.
Users who use the mobile version can activate the new management format.
Go to Settings and go to Touch.
Activate the "Enable New Touch Control Schemes" option.
A total of 21 bugs were found and fixed in this update.
• Updated the generation of Iron Golems and Cats.
• Now, in order to place scaffolding, you need a special block at level Y=0.
• Fire spread bug after FiretTick toggles has been fixed.
• Shulkers can now create a copy when hit by their projectile.
• Adjusted the animation of mobs while picking up items, now you can watch how they are attracted to it.
• Blaze's fireball now has knockback on impact.
• Acacia foliage now generates correctly on trees below level zero.
• Creatures no longer generate in campfires.
• Glowing Lichen no longer floats in the air.
• Changed some interactions with Glow Lichen, Torch, and Red Dust.
• Plants such as Azaleas and Water Lilies are not destroyed by the flow of water.
• Blocks such as Acoustic Sensors and Magma can be seen in the dark due to their faint glow.
• Villagers that are on fire can no longer trade.
• Commands no longer apply to players in all worlds.
• The Invite button has a new look.
In total, 8 changes were added, which mainly apply to the development of modifications and for testing in Minecraft.
Don't forget to make backup copies of the worlds when downloading the test version.
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 for Android
Minecraft PE 1.19.0 for Android
Today we are pleased to present you a free version of Minecraft PE 1.19.0 and 1.19 with a
Minecraft PE 1.18.0 for Android
It's time to get acquainted with the full version of the second chapter of the update, namely
Minecraft 1.16.0 for Android (Release)
Finally, all players can see the long-awaited Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.16 update. In
Minecraft 1.17.0 for Android (Release)
The Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update has become one of the largest updates in recent