MCPECUBE.COM » Download Minecraft PE » Minecraft PE for Android

Minecraft PE for Android

Minecraft PE for Android
New release of Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 1.21.2 on your Android phone! In this new full version of the game, the developers from Mojang have fixed bugs for us, and also introduced some innovations and optimizations to the gameplay.

Feature of release 1.21.2

This is the release of Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 1.21.2 on Android phone! In this version, you can normally enjoy the optimized gameplay and play on servers!

Error correction

In Minecraft PE (Bedrock) 1.21.2, a number of bugs and errors have been fixed.


Rare Vault loot now has an 80% drop chance, down from 20%.
Spawners will drop loot on old worlds.
Minecraft PE for Android


Related News:
Minecraft PE 1.19.0 for Android
Today we are pleased to present you a free version of Minecraft PE 1.19.0 and 1.19 with a
Minecraft PE 1.18.0 for Android
It's time to get acquainted with the full version of the second chapter of the update, namely
Minecraft PE for Android
Have you seen the new Minecraft PE update? If not, then this article will
Minecraft 1.17.0 for Android (Release)
The Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update has become one of the largest updates in recent
Comments (0)